4 Haziran 2011 Cumartesi

İkonik sinema kuşağı #1



“What do you do for recreation? … Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.”
The Big Lebowski (1998)

“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”



“They’re paying for it, you eat it.”



“At times like this, I wish I was but a simple peasant.”



“Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.”



“Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately.”



“I’m so tired! … Not surprised. It’s tiring to kill a man.”



“You know what capitalism is? Gettin’ fucked!”


“I fantasize about a massive, pristine convenience. Brilliant gold taps, virginal white marble, a seat carved from ebony, a cistern full of Chanel Number 5, and a flunky handing me pieces of raw silk toilet roll. But under the circumstances I’ll settle for anywhere.”


“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”
No Country for Old Men (2007)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder