25 Mart 2009 Çarşamba

İspanya Milli Takımı idmanından 1



Iker Casillas: Dios mio, I’m one handsome hombre. Look at me. Everyone. Do it now.
Pepe Reina: Yes, Iker. We know. You’re a hottie. We get it.
Iker Casillas: Well you say that, but do you really mean it? Look at this profile.
Pepe Reina: You know, my wife and I had another baby recently. Doesn’t anyone care?
Iker Casillas: Frankly, no. Silva, have you seen my jawline lately?
David Silva: We’re all aware of your strengths in the profile area, Iker. But I can’t look right now. I’m engaged in a serious side-eye situation with Sergio.
The Ramos: Why you side-eyeing me, man? What did I do to you? What have I ever done to you?
David Silva: I don’t like the way you roll, homie. I saw the way you laced up this morning. You tied the right one first. That’s just f’d up, dude. You’re dead to me.
Iker Casillas: It’s all in the chin. Will everyone please stop and look at my chin? I’m like a marble statue of chiseled marble in statue form.
Daniel Güiza: I shouldn’t have had that second sangria with breakfast.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder